Sunday, April 6, 2014

E - week (and a video!)

It's E week!

E

Did you guess what we made on make-something-Monday?
Lily is giving you a hint: 


Monday: Lily made an Elephant! Did you guess it?! 




Tuesday: We had hard-boiled eggs with lunch and we even were able to have a picnic. Hooray, Spring is here!

Wednesday: We read about Eve in the garden of Eden.
Our memory verse this week:
"Every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God. - Romans 14:11

Thursday: Review of A-E. Next week I'll show you a fun game I made to help Lily with learning lower-case and upper-case letters.

Friday: E-E-E-E...
ETHAN! :) 

A video too. Please excuse the blurriness. I don't know why it's SO blurry. I'll have to check the settings. Toddlers don't wait for checking with settings though..! ha.

2 comments:

  1. Don't know how you find time to shoot photos and videos while homeschooling ... but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her elephant noises and motions!!! ;) The first pic is my fav! and the kids loved watching the video. They are fascinated when they see their friends on a video even if we just saw you yesterday...LOL! Good job mama.

    ReplyDelete