Friday, April 11, 2014

Ethan is 7 months!


Time is flying. Thank goodness I set an alarm on my phone to remind me that Ethan is another month older. ha. On April 8th he turned 7 months old. I feel like he hasn't changed a lot since his last update. He hasn't gotten his two front teeth, but they are close. Sadly, he seems to be in a lot of pain awaiting their arrival. :(
He also hasn't started crawling yet (I thought he would be!) but he's getting closer and closer. See the picture below to see how he gets up on his knees. He's been spinning around on his belly and trying SO hard to get things that are out of his reach.

Stats:
Weight: 19lbs 10oz 
Eyes: Blue!
Hair: blondish-reddish 
Sleep: 1-2 naps per day (short am and long pm) - night sleep = waking to nurse 1-2 times
Bedtime is at 6:30-7:00 and you sleep until 6-6:15 fairly consistently.
Foods: Sweet potato, pear, apple, spinach, banana, avocado, pineapple, orange
You like to chew on everything. I'm hoping those teefers will pop soon so you won't seem like a rabid chipmunk. 



oh, those baby blues



'enough with these pictures, mom"

No comments:

Post a Comment